If you choose, you can easily place ads on your site. You will earn money by visitors clicking on the ads. There are advantages and disadvantages to placing ads on your site. Here are some of them.
- After your site is complete and the ads are set up, your site can earn you money. You can easily get enough money to cover the costs of keeping your site live. In other words, your site can pay for renewing its own domain name and hosting. With increased traffic, you can earn some pocket money or supplement your income.
- You can monetize all visitors to your website such as visitors that are outside of your service area or visitors seeking products that you don’t offer.
- If you have a website or blog that offers free information, ads can pay you and encourage you to do it more.
- It takes some time to set up the ads.
- Ads are generally annoying for visitors.
- Visitors may leave your website sooner.